I am Free!


Serious face, serious face, ah who am I kidding, I have to smile. I did just buy these teeth. Guys, I am free, I am like totally done all my formal probation. 

I just have to like not break the law for the next two and a half years. The judge made a big fuss about that, but I'm not worried. I didn't even start breaking laws till 2007 and I was born in 86, so that is like 21 years of practice. I am totally going to do this thing. Although, I am going to miss the morgue. Those people just got me. They never interrupted me and I always had a stiff forearm or a firm abdomen to snort a line off of. Good people. I will also miss my runway moments. The courthouse runway was one of the best. There were no other models on it, just frumpy people in suits, and I always got to wear sunglasses.

For my last walk, I totally went Elle Woods meets Sonny Crockett and I think I totally nailed it.

Image c/o The Superficial
Anyways, I will be celebrating tonight at the Chateau with Gerald Butler. We are going to reenact this video of Kate Moss and Pete Doherty. If Courtney Love stops by, she has to be Sadie Frost. I am NOT having that argument again. 

Later Losers,