The Carrie Diaries

Image c/o People
How much do you want to bet that this show is awful? Well awful compared to the original show. I am pretty sure nothing could be worse than those movies that shall not be named. I swear if they make another one, I will find every Manolo Blahnik shoe in the world and burn them all as a sacrifice to the gods in hopes that they will stop this torture. 

Also, I understand that this is supposed to take place in the 80's, and I know I was only 4 at the time, but I am sure not every street corner had a guy with an Adidas sweat suit on carrying a stereo over his shoulder. Ugh, and the tulle, so much tulle.

Why do T.V. execs insist on ruining good things? Here's a list of shows that should have haulted production sooner:
- Sex and the City (after the 4th season)
- Gilmore Girls (after the 6th season)
-The O.C. (after the 1st season)
- Jersey Shore (now, stop now!)
- Laguna Beach (after the 2nd season)


I am such a T.V. snob. Now, if you will excuse me,  I have to get back to the latest episode of Fashion Star. LMFAO is on this week.