Oscars: Best


Image c/o Vulture
Gwenyth Paltrow in Tom Ford.

Gwenyth is the bitch you love to hate. Here she is at the Oscars acting completely nonchalant and totally pulling off a cape.

I am trying her cleanse as soon I stop eating these Goldfish crackers.




Image c/o Vulture

Natalie Portman in vintage Christian Dior. This is such an improvement from last year. The polka dots are cute and I like it paired with the necklace even though it seems expected. I also feel like its one of those dresses that scrunches around you when you sit down. I am very easily pleased.

Image c/o Vulture

Rooney Mara in Givenchy. Some people complained that this dress was carelessly executed. I agree that it should probably be hoisted up an inch. Other than that, I really like this dress. You have to give it to Rooney, (or Roons?) even though she only ever wears black and white her outfits are always interesting to look at. She looks like she is Rachael from Blade Runner on her way to a 1940's themed- cocktail party. I feel like that's a good look to go for.

Image c/o Vulture
Well isn't someone on trend? A peplum and the colour of the year: tangerine tango. Good for you Michelle. It's no yellow dress but it's a close second.

Lipstick colour is the perfect choice as well.

Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton with clutch by Bottega Veneta.
Image c/o Vulture
Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji. The draping on this dress is perfect. I could definitely see myself stealing this. I love a dress with short-sleeves and sparkle.

I feel like that could be the name of a Lindsay Lohan bio: The Short and Sparkled Arm of the Law: The Lohan Story.

Image c/o Vulture
Tina Fey in Carolina Herrera with Bulgari jewels. Nice colour accompanied by a peplum. I am satisfied. 

Image c/o Vulture
Glenn Close in Zac Posen with Bulgari jewels. This is what Meryl Streep should have worn.

Image c/o Vulture
For the same reason I didn't like Emma Stone's dress I like this on J-Lo. Rather then being disappointed, I am completely satisfied. This is what J-Lo should always look like.

Jennifer Lopez in custom Zuhair Murad couture with a Salvatore Ferragamo mirrored clutch.

Image c/o Vulture

Louise Roe is an English TV presenter and blogger. She is in a design by Black Halo. I dislike the hair but I love this dress. The folds are interesting and delicate.  I feel like I am describing a vagina. I am just trying to say it is a nice dress.
 

Image c/o Go Fug Yourself
Angelina Jolie in Versace. The Fug Girls described this as Angelina's "Lea Michelle moment." I don't think I could say it any better myself.