Instagramin

I love instagram.  It's actually pretty sad how obsessed I am. I am not very concerned about this because frankly a lot of what I do is really pathetic. For example, I can't have brie, Nutella or Ben & Jerry's in my house. If I have any of these items, I will eat them until I feel sick. I can literally eat a pint of Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey in under 10 min. Oh well, best not to think about it.

 Anyways, back to instagram. What makes Instagram so great isn't the pictures, but the comments.  Check out the comments under Selena Gomez and Kendall and Kylie Jenner's pictures. You will die. Trust me, these comments are jems. For example, one fan wrote under a picture of Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber, "I hope you suck on a dick, and choke on it." Darling, just darling.

My new favourite instagramer is Rihanna. She goes by @badgalriri. Here's a sampling:



@mforde11 is Melissa Forde, Rihanna's best friend. She is also a good follow. Basically Rihanna and Melissa just post pictures of each other, smoking a lot of weed, wearing ridiculous outfits and traveling the world. Ah, the life of a pop star or a pop star's best friend. I would probably opt for the latter (less work). Here are some of Melissa's pictures: