Round up: Misses

Well its time for our daily roundup of fashion misses. Well not really daily, as I have just decided to start this. Well here it goes...

 Image c/o cocoperez


This is Rihanna at the Brit awards in Givenchy Haute Couture. Love the dress, love the shoes, HATE the gloves. Madonna is a terrible influence. 




Image c/o cocoperez



Hayden Panettiere at the Vanity Fair Party in a Gucci dress. I think that one time the paparazzi mistook her for Lindsay Lohan really got to Hayden. Every since she has been adamant about looking like a 90-year old woman. Which is a shame because she is young and Lohan already beat her to it.

Image c/o People


Angelina Jolie at the Croatian premiere of In the Land of Blood and Honey. Zzzzzzzzzzz.




Kristen Wiig in a Valentino Jumpsuit at the Writers Guild Awards in New York City. I can't help it but I really want to squeeze her nipple. I think that's the outfit's fault and not mine. At least that's what I am telling myself.

Image c/o Style.com

Winona Ryder in Marni at H&M Event at the Chateau Marmont. This is just bad.

Image c/o Style.com

Dianna Agron at the Marni at H&M event. She is a tiny person and this makes her look like a linebacker.

Image c/o Go Fug Yourself

Alexa Chung in Stella McCartney. I really hate this. It looks poorly made and the shoes and tights are too heavy. Alexa should stick to her Peter Pan collars.