Round up: Hits

A roundup of the fashion hits to follow up the misses, because I wouldn't want to live in a world where people cant dress themselves properly. Although, I do really enjoy Jersey Shore...



Image c/o People
Salma Hayek in Gucci at the Goya Cinema Awards in Madrid. Salma has been having some trouble dressing herself lately, but I love this. The colour is great, the cut is wonderful on her body, and it's showing off her two best assets. 


Image c/o Style.com
Michelle Williams in Mulberry at the Mulberry London Fashion Week Dinner. A lot of people might not like this but I do, mostly because it is very me. Its leather, lace, and black, yet it still comes off feeling very prim and proper. Plus, I love Stevie Nicks, and who doesn't like an outfit that already has its own theme song?

Image c/o Style.com

Alexa Chung in Mulberry at the Mulberry London Fashion Week Dinner. I love this for several reasons: it cute, comfortable and it involves velvet. Like George Costanza, I have a love affair with velvet. I even like the weird tiara-type thing on the top of her head. Hey, if you can pull off casual princess, I say go for it.

Image c/o Style.com
Rashida Jones in Marni at the Marni at H&M event at the Chateau Marmont. If I was ever dedicated enough to wake up at 4 am and sleep outside an H&M to get a piece from one of their designer collaborations, it would be for this trench. I love a trench, I especially love a trench that allows me to respond to an inquiry about where I got if from with, "Oh its from the Marni H&M collection, you cant get it anymore." What can I say? I am a snob.

Image c/o Style.com
This is Imogen Poots in Marni at the Marni at H&M event. Imogen is a British actress, who until this moment, I had never heard of. Well I will say this, she has made a very good impression on me. I have no idea what is going on around her neck, is it a necklace? Part of her shirt? I don't really care because I like it. I also really like her shoes. If I am ever invited on a Kardashian vacation, I will wear this to dinner with Kris. I will also have the good sense not to call her a tanker. Poor Scott, he always gets blamed.

Image c/o UsMagazine
Kate Bosworth in a Stella McCartney dress at a Charlie Chaplin party in L.A. Since when does Charlie Chaplin have a party? Are people required to listen to silent movie music? Does everyone make exaggerated hand movements? This party sounds awesome! I would totally go and wear this outfit.