Lohan Set to Host SNL


Lindsay Lohan, whose resume lately has consisted of flapping her breasts in front of Terry Richardson’s lens, will be hosting SNL on March 3.  Lindsay asked for the opportunity from Lorne Michaels himself, proving she doesn’t just blow old men for coke.

This is a terrible idea.  Listen, I WANT it to be a good idea, I love me some Lohan. Georgia Rule is one of my favourite movies (rent it, Jane Fonda is a badass in it). I fear however, that come March 3 there will be a lot of awkward pauses. It’s hard to laugh at someone who is still in the midst of a drug battle. Remember the personal ad spoof?

Girlfriend needs to let the wound heal. Lindsay has been doing better,  but she needs to get some distance and take some time. She needs to dye her hair red and make a wicked indie film. I personally hope for a coming of age story co-starring Emma Stone and Elizabeth Olsen. Point is, Lindsay should come back with something great to promote. Then when she doesn’t have people angry with her or pitying her, she can make all the jokes she wants about her past indiscretions.