Technoranti

Updated: Welcome, BOSSY's readers!

It's this blog's second birthday, yay!!!

My loyal readers reader has suggested that in accordance with the rules for two-year-olds, I should throw a tantrum, so here goes...

I took a look at this Technorati thing after hearing that Jenny the Bloggess is in the top 2,500 and it says this blog is right up there in the top five.BetterMillion. Sigh.

But apparently by "claiming my blog" I can get access to lots of cool1 Technorati gadgets that'll help me improve my rating. No problem...

<clicky> Register with Technorati.

<clicky> Confirm you're the owner.

<clicky> Claim that blog!

Oh.

It seems that my blog has been "flagged", WTF that means...

<clicky> blah blah Sploggers? blah blah...DOs and DON'Ts blah blah

  • Do not republish content from other sites without adding your original commentary or reaction.

  • Hells, I live to add my own commentary or reaction!

  • Do not tag exessively [sic] ...over-use of tags in your posts...blah blah blah

  • btw, have you noticed my new tag cloud? Over on the right and down a bit...yep...stop. There. I had to tweak it a bit to show just the tags that occur seven times or more in my blog, otherwise the tag cloud would be bigger than the page. That's not excessive...is it?

  • Do not publish posts with nonsense text.

  • *cough*

  • Do not be overly repetitive.

  • Which is why I've given up my Friday Chart. That and boredom.

  • Do not use links that take the reader to completely different content than what is expected.

  • Would I do that? Oh, you mean the Stab-O-Mizer video tutorial? Sorry 'bout that.

  • Do not promote ... objectionable content.

  • What, and lose most of my blogroll and half one of my readers? Fook off.


But just to add insult to injury, when I went to claim my other blog2 it turns out that that one has a higher rating than this one.Novel

Just a few million higher, admittedly, but still. That stings. Especially since I haven't posted anything there in months.

I'd post something over there right now, but now I'd be worried that I might pull down its blog ranking, sigh.

No, wait. Is 4,978,471 better bigger than 1? Hey, I'm a GREAT blogger! Yay me! Maybe I will do that nude photoshoot after all!

Photoshoot
Brrr!

1 But are they as cool as my patented Stab-O-Mizer??? Hells no!

2 You do know I have another blog, right? Well, I say mine. Actually, it has lots of authors. Most of them can even do joined-up writing. I just forget it's there administer it. Wanna join in?