Seven Random Things About Me

Tagged by Helena. I'm supposed to tell you seven random things about me and since everything about me is random, you'd think that shouldn't be hard...

1. I do like getting tagged with memes and that. Just click on the "tags" label down there and you'll see what I mean.

2. But sometimes I forget I've been tagged.

3. For instance, I got an award off GiGGLe months ago and still haven't put it up or nominated anyone else. My bad. Farty, put up that award FFS!!

4. You see, if I do this meme straight away (Oct 21st), I just tend to copy the person who tagged me, because that's what's freshest in my memory. See 100 Things About Me for a good example. I totally ripped off Blissfully Decaffeinated. Still feeling guilty about that...

5. But if I leave a meme for too long, it just sneaks off and hides under the bed.

6. This isn't going too well, is it?

7. Bugger.

8. I like discovering new bloggers, it's a pain in the arse trying to keep up with them all but the really really good ones make it so worthwhile.

9. And if I don't always leave a comment, well, my excuse is that I read your blogs on my moby and it won't let me leave comments on most blogs. Stoopid moby! Then when I get home I forget. [Yeah, they'll swallow that.]

10. I'm rubbish at sums and anybody from my Applied Maths and Statistics class at uni who says otherwise is a liar (confidence level 95%).

Mmm. Let's tag Misssy, Middle Aged Woman, Welsh Girl, Spanish Goth, John Greenwood, Brom and #Debi.