Decisions, decisions...

I must have done something right, as I've been awarded a Red Letter Day by TPTB. There is so much to choose from, I am at a loss what to pick.


That's where you come in. Which of these wonderful experiences do you think I would appreciate the most?


  1. 30 minute Light Aircraft Flight. It's not as if I get vertigo on a stepladder. No, wait.
  2. Deluxe Ginger Chocolate Selection.
  3. Intermediate Golf Masterclass with a Pro. That sounds a bit of alright. Oh, pro golfer. Boo!
  4. Farting. Oops, my mistake. Karting.
  5. Pamper Spa Day. Nothing like a good pamp in the spa.
  6. Topshop VIP Experience. With a personal shopper and that.
  7. All Bar None Chocolate Selection.
  8. White Water Rafting for Two. Oh, yes, Mrs F would just love that. If she could swim.
  9. Aerotow Gliding Flight. Ooo, flying with no propellor, fab!
  10. Bird of Prey Day. Now I would love to fly a Romulan Bird of Prey!
  11. Sumptuous Chocolate Truffle Selection.
  12. Overnight Ghost Hunt. Cos what's the point of daylight ghost hunting?
  13. Skidpan Driving. Sounds vaguely toilet related. Ah, but you need a valid driving licence.
  14. Luxurious Milk Chocolate Selection.
  15. Extended Microlighting. I could wear a nappy, I suppose.
  16. Adopt An Olive Tree. FFS.
  17. Superior Fruit Chocolate Selection.
  18. Bouquet of Stargazer Lilies. I'm in touch with my feminine side already, ta.
  19. Dom Perignon Gift Box.
  20. Falconry Day. I could train it to hunt grey squirrels, cool!
  21. Gourmet Experience Voucher.
  22. High-Speed Passenger Ride for Two. And that differs from joyriding in Wester Hailes how, exactly?
  23. Ice Climbing for Two. Totally appropriate for anyone with arthritis.
  24. Krug Champagne Gift Box. Don't like champagne.
  25. 24cm Cast Iron Round Casserole Dish. Wow!
  26. Mountain Climbing. Meh.
  27. Paintball for Three. Me, Mrs F and Mrs Dull. Two paintball guns.
  28. Rapid Running for Two. As against Slow Running?
  29. Rich Dark Chocolate Selection.
  30. Rock and Ice Climbing for Two. Whoopee.Frickin.Doo.
  31. Chocolate Club (8 months)
  32. Sony Walkman 8GB MP3 and Video Player.
  33. Stokesley Hamper. Nom. Nom. And indeed, nom.
  34. Supreme Chocolate Box.