Blog Whore

I am such a sucker for memes and tags and that. Or lazy. Whatever. I liked this one from Marie.

  1. Pick 10 of your favourite films.

  2. Go to IMDB and find a quote from each film.

  3. Post them here for everyone to guess.

  4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the film.

  5. GUESSERS: NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions. I mean, you can cheat if you want, but is it really that important?

  6. One film guess per commenter.


So here are my film quotes. If you guess one right and I mark it thusly, feel free to guess on another one.


  1. It could be worse - it could be raining. Laurie, Young Frankenstein

  2. No parent should have to bury their child. The Immoral Matriarch, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

  3. I have got to get me one of these! Marie, Independence Day

  4. Well, she turned me into a newt! ... I got better. #Debi, Monty Python and The Holy Grail

  5. Who died and made you fucking king of the zombies? #Debi, Shaun of the Dead

  6. Ok. Leave this to me. I'm British. I know how to queue. Sewmouse, The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy

  7. Negative. There are no restraining harnesses in the cargo area, we'll be much safer in the cockpit. The Freelance Guru, Toy Story

  8. No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space. Laurie, Star Trek Ivy, The Voyage Home

  9. Jesus. Bob, what button did you push? Mr H, Speed

  10. I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. #Debi, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?


And no clicking on my profile!

More clues in the comments. But hurry, there's only one left!